Sunday, June 28, 2015

Only a Dog Lover Would Understand



FREE TO ANY WILLING HOME (ROANOKE)

My girlfriend does not like my beagle molly.
SO i have to re-home her.  She is a purebred from 
a wealthy area and I have had her 4 years.  She
likes to play games.  Not totally trained.  Has long
hair so she's a little high maintenance, especially
 the nails, but she loves having them done.  Stays
up all night yapping but sleeps while I work.  Only 
eats the best, most expensive food.  Will NEVER
 greet you at the door after a long day or give you 
unconditional love when you're down.  Does not bite but she can  be mean as hell!
                     
So.......anyone interested in my 30 year old, selfish, wicked, gold-digging girlfriend?  Come and get her!  Me and my dog want her re-homed ASAP!!

*  do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

post id:  5081333122  posted 4 days ago_ roanoke.craigslist.org


No comments:

Post a Comment