Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Self-Evaluation


Many people would like to share ink with paper and leave their imprinted thoughts in some way.  The problem is often, not a lack of willingness to write, but where to begin.  I hope the following will give you some options on what to write about. You can respond with a single example or with a hundred examples or anything in between.  You cannot fail at this exercise.  I'm in hopes it will give you some additional insight into the person you are or would like to be. 


1.    Things I'm Grateful For
2.    Ways I could Nurture Myself
3.    Ways I Beat Myself Up (Sabotage Myself)
4.    Things I'm Good At
5.    Things I Like About Myself
6.    Reasons Civility Appears to Have Been  Compromised In Our Country
7.    Blessings I've Received In My Life
8.    Things I've Accomplished in My Life
9.    Things I'm Feeling Stressed About
10.  Emotionally Draining/Uplifting Events 
11.  Things I Need or Want to Do in the Near Future
12.  Things I Want to Do Before I Die (Your Bucket List)
13.  Things I Want to Accomplish in the Next _________ Number of Months
14.  Things That Are Going Right
15.  Things That Are Going Wrong
16.  Reasons I Want to Stay Married/Committed
17.  Things I Want in a Partner/Relationship
18.  Things I Have to Offer to a Partner/Relationship
19.  Fears I Have
20.  Things That Once Scared Me, but Don't Anymore
21.  Things I've Never Mourned or Grieved
22.  Things I Miss
23.   Sacrifices I Have Made
24.   Moments In My Life I Would Like to Relive
25.   Ways I Could Generate Income
26.   Talents I Possess
27.   Jobs/Careers I'd Like to Have
28.   Fears I Have about Death     
29.   Things I Believe In
30.   Achievements (Qualities) I Am Proud Of
31.   Things I Value in Life
32.   Ways I Help Others
33.   Things That Turn Me On
34.   Things That Turn Me Off
35.   Judgments I Make
36.   Things I Find Difficult to Share
37.   Things I'm Disappointed About
38.   Things I'm Angry About
39.   Things I'm Sad About
40.   Things to Do When I'm Depressed
41.   Things, People and Places I Love
42.   Things to Do When I'm Alone
43.   Rules I Have Broken
44.   Skills I Possess
45.   Feelings I Am Having at This Moment
46.   Childhood Memories
47.   Things My Parents Used to Say to Me
48.   Ways in Which I Am Generous
49.   Virtues and Wisdom Instilled In Me by My Parents/Parent
50.   Things I Hate
51.   Things I Want
52.   Places I'd Like to Visit
53.   Questions I have that I seek answers for. 
54.   Things I Like to Hear
55.   Things I Wish I Had Asked My Mother and/or Father
56.   Things I Would Never Tell My Mother and/or Father
57.   Things I Want My Son and/or Daughter to Know
58.   Adjectives Describing Myself
59.   Decisions I Made That Turned Out Well
60.   Things I Would Do If I Only Had Six Months to Live
61.   Expectations Others Have of Me
62.   Expectations I Have of Myself
63.   Judgments I Haven't Released
64.   Places to Hide
65.   Things I would like to Undo and Redo if I could.
66.   Things I would Save If my House Were on Fire
67.   Reason to Have a Pet
68.   Reasons Not to Have a Pet
69.   Financial Fears
70.   Excuses I Make for Myself
71.   Things I Need/Want to Control
72.   Fears I Have About Giving Up Control
73.   Answered Prayers
74.   People I'd Like to Meet
75.   Reasons Why I Get Jealous
76.   Things That Make Me Feel Attractive
77.   Things I Could Do that Are Fun to Do
78.   Memories from My Past
79.   Things That Nourish Me
80.   Things I Haven't Finished
81.   Things I'm Glad I've Done
82.   Things I'll Never Do Again
83.   Principles I Live by
84.   People I Want to Forgive
85.   People I Want to Forgive Me
86.   Things to Forgive Myself For
87.   Mistakes I Have Made
88.   Lessons I've Learned Over the Course of My Life
89.   Things That Make Me Cry
90.   Things That Make Me Laugh
91.   Things I Would Like to Change About Our Country
92.   Things I Would Like Others to Remember About Me
93.   Possessions I Could Discard / Throw Away, but Haven't
94.   Responsibilities I Would Like to Avoid
95.   People I have Most Admired In My Life
96.   My Favorite Foods 
97.   Things I could do for Hours on End and Never Become Bored
98.   Events that Significantly Impacted My Life or the Lives of Others
99.   Reasons for/or against Freedom of Speech
100. Reasons for/or against Fighting Wars on Foreign Soil



No comments:

Post a Comment